There's always a sense of urgency when it comes to relationships. I need to know if he likes me NOW. He needs to make his move NOW. I'm not going to wait around.
But why am I not going to wait around? It's not like I have several other options.
I think it's because I realize that my time is precious, because I'm precious. I'm not something you can just pick up at your convenience, and set down for a later date. I'm rare and valuable. If you wait too long I could expire.
I know it goes against the feminist code of conduct, but I would really describe myself as "wifey" type. I'm very motivated to do well in school, and professionally. I'm someone you can take home to mom, and I can make new friends easily. I'm smart, and I have a diverse set of interests. I'm fairly funny.
If you can't realize that by now, that's not a reflection of me.
It's a reflection of you.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment